Tea Shop Opens Wednesday 17th - Finally!
Community Foods is finally opening The Tea Shop this coming Wednesday 17 September 2014 at 10am.
All systems are go, and we will be working hard to serve our great selection of herbal and traditional teas as well as fairtrade coffee. This week our volunteers are also providing Kumura (sweet potato) bread and oatmeal raisin cookies.
We hope you'll join us. Read on to see what we're offering!
Welcome to Community Foods
Are you looking for an alternative to your local supermarket? Come have a peek at our shop on Shields Street, Cairns!
Please come and have a look at our range including:
- Nuts, Seeds, & Dried Fruits
- Freshly ground Peanut Butter
- Grains (including Quinoa, Buckwheat, Polenta, Millet & many kinds of Rice including purple Jasmin)
- Freshly ground flour with our flour mill
- Beans, Peas, & Lentils
- Pastas (including gluten free)
- Oils, Tahini, Miso, Tamari, Shoyu & Vinegars
- Fresh Herb Teas & Spices
- Organic Fair Trade Chocolates
- Honey, Agave & Molasses
- Shampoo, Conditioner, & Olive Oil Soap
- Wemoon Menstrual pads, menstrual cups & household cleaning products
- Eden Seeds
It's easy to find us as we are based in the centre of the city or you can give us a call. We are always happy to hear from people with ideas, comments, questions or looking to volunteer at Community Foods. Please feel free to contact us.